The Loggia of the Merchants
The building was constructed by the Captain of Gradisca, Francesco Ulderico Della Torre, during the second half of the 17th century, as a meeting place for merchants and as a public weighing facility. The structure consists of two rooms, one located on top of the other, connected by an internal staircase. The lower room is characterised by three arches that rest on high plinths. Since 1929, following reconstruction efforts the building has been used as the seat of the Civic Lapidary.